Trees for Survival (TfS) has a sponsorship category known as TfS Champion providing funding or ‘in kind’ goods or services to support the TfS programme nationally. A TfS Champion can provide funding or in kind support.
TfS seeks support from sponsoring Champions at these levels
- a Gold Champion to the value of $40,000 per annum.
- a Silver Champion to the value of $20,000 per annum.
- a Bronze Champion to the value of $10,000 per annum.
There is also an opportunity for a Cornerstone Champion to be the naming rights sponsor for the nationwide TfS programme.
Becoming a Champion may provide your organisation with one or more of
- Category exclusivity.
- Up to one banner advertisement in each TfS Newsletter for the period of the agreement.
- Access to up to one full page on the TfS website as well as links to your website in the website section dedicated to TfS sponsors
- The option to the naming rights of the TfS Plant Growing Units planned to be placed in the Auckland Zoo, Auckland Botanical Gardens and several other key New Zealand botanical garden and zoo educational units.
- TfS stationery, new educational materials, website, newsletter or clothing acknowledgements
- Co-sponsorship with the Friends of TfS of selected events.
- Access to TfS ambassadors with participation to be arranged between the parties.
- Exchange intellectual property as appropriate to the partnership
- TfS purchase of services from your organisation
- The opportunity for your staff to volunteer to plant trees
- The chance to offset your organisation’s carbon footprint